Products & Services
Solergy cogeneration technology opens up a wide range of possible applications that enable customers to generate their own clean energy and save money at the same time. Solergy and its select installation partners work with customers to optimize our turn-key system for maximal performance within the particular constraints of the customer’s site.
Following a site analysis, we provide the customer with an energy production forecast, cost analysis including financing options and incentives, and a system design and integration plan. Once approved, the project proceeds to engineering and construction and then ongoing performance monitoring, service, and support.
Example – Electricity & Air Conditioning
- Solergy trackers generate electricity for the user’s site and electric grid
- Thermal energy is captured from the tracker as a working fluid such as water or water/glycol mixture and is delivered to the absorption chiller
- The absorption chiller transforms the heat into cold water which is delivered to the air conditioning unit on the user’s site
- In case of poor sunshine conditions or during nighttime, the electric backup compressor operates to ensure continuous service
- The cooling tower dissipates all the residual thermal energy from the absorption chiller
- The cold working fluid returns to the trackers to actively cool the multijunction PV cells